Office Document Strategies
YOUR business runs on documents: invoices, e-mails, faxes, copies, proposals, catalogues, web pages, shipping forms....all of the ways you assemble and distribute information to your customers and employees. Documents are a crucial part of your business operations and the office document strategies you use for managing your documents can have a big impact on your business.
"We help clients reduce their frustrations, risks and costs from documents flowing through their business"
- When creating your documents...through software, desktops, laptops, monitors etc.
- When communicating your documents... with e-mail systems, faxing, photocopying, IT networks, printing, mailing systems.
- When filing your documents...with document management systems, scanning systems and scanning hardware, record management systems.
- When displaying your documents...with computer projectors, LCD's, colour printing.
- When storing and protecting your documents...RAID systems, NAS systems, Backup systems.
- When destroying your documents...shredders and shredding services for secure destruction of paper and electronic media.
We spend every day working with clients as they refine their office document strategies.
Our clients speak:
We have dealt with Leppert for several years.
Their recommendations on equipment have been spot on and their ongoing service is fabulous. From the office staff we deal with on the phone to our Technical Specialist, their truly amazing service guy, they keep us up and running – no fuss, no mess, no worry!
Catharine Wild, JD