Transaction Management – A/P
Client - B2B Distributor
- Provide secure storage of A/P files as received.
- Provide ability to search files by vendor, date, invoice number and purchase order.
- Provide ease of upload of both electronically received files (network fax capture) and scanned documents for paper records.
Client decided to use the docUcapture hosted service to store the files.
A secure web was created in the docUcapture server for the client files. Cabinet with index structure as shown above was created and user logins and passwords were established for the users who required access.
On a regular basis backup copies of the files along with the referencing index data are provided to the client for their on-site storage.
Files are uploaded by the A/P operator at the time the files are received.
Indexing is applied as required and supporting documents are included with the invoice records.
Using the SentryFile Satellite users are able to directly access the file store. The use the index criteria to access the needed files for reference. A common use is to match historical information for product warranty support when clients have a warranty issue with products sold by the client.
- Records are stored safely and easily accessible.
- Ease of solving customer service issues relating to computer and IT hardware warranties.
- A/P files are marked for retention purposes and will be purged on a set schedule based upon statutory requirements.