Financial Management - Mortgage
Client - Mortgage Broker
- Provide secure storage of mortgage application files as submitted from mortgage agents.
- Provide ability to search files by client, location, date and initiating agent.
- Provide ease of upload of both electronically received files (network fax capture) and scanned documents
Client decided to use the docUcapture hosted service to store the files.
A secure web was created in the docUcapture server for the client files. Cabinet with index structure as shown above was created and user logins and passwords were established for the users who required access.
On a regular basis backup copies of the files along with the referencing index data are provided to the client for their on-site storage.
Files were compiled by receptionist on a daily basis and uploaded over the web to the docUcapture secure server. Files are indexed into the Mortgage Cabinet using the reference data as defined in two above. Files are converted to PDF format for storage.
Authorized users browse to the URL for their login to docUcapture and login to the site. The use any of (or several) the index fields provided to search for documents referencing the file they need to access. Files can be downloaded if required.
- Records are stored safely and easily accessible.
- When the client changed offices, they were able to destroy all paper records in advance of their move. (Once they have a backup copy of the electronic records in their possession they shred the paper records.)
- All mortgage files are kept in the docUcapture system for long term use.